Warpac Towbars & Trailers was established in 1972 in Cairns, Queensland and has built its reputation on supplying quality custom trailers and parts to NQ local areas, Western Australia, Northern Territory, PNG and Japan.
'Built tough as a Drovers Dog on Sterioids'
Locally owned & operated, our trailers are built tough for the harsh Australian condition, Warpac are proud to support and supply Australian made towbars and trailer parts.
- Box Trailers
- Trailer Parts and Accessories for Boat or Box Trailers
- Towbar Sales And Installation For Sedans, Wagons, Utes, Commercial, 4X4 Vehicles and Light Trucks, Electric Brake Control Units Sales & Installation
- Independent Rubber Suspension Kits
- Hitch N Go Systems
- Hydrastar Or Sensa Brake Systems
- Offering In-House Registration for Trailers
Because we live on Cape York's door step, we are experienced in supplying technical and common sense advice of products appropriate to varying conditions, from harsh outback or Cape York's conditions to southern highway or domestic uses.
- Custom Built Trailers
- Box Trailers - On Road Or Off Road
- Builders/Tool Style Trailers
- Luggage Style Trailers
- Off Road Boat Trailers
- Towbars and Towing Equipment
- Trailer Parts & Accessories
Quality Trailer Parts for Commercial & Domestic Trailers:
- Hubs and Bearings
- Springs and Suspension Kits
- Brake Kits - Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulic
- Ball Couplings
- Off Road Couplings
- Boat Trailer Rollers
- Ubolts and Shackle Bolts
- Brake Kits- On & Off Road